Organic Growth Stimulant to ensure your plants grow big and healthy!
Ecoworm Soil Extract for Fruits & Vegetables is a highly concentrated liquid, extracted from organic vermicompost. It is specially formulated to stimulate high-quality plant growth for all fruits and vegetables indoors, outdoors and in the greenhouse. The Growth Stimulant contains all the essential nutrients, trace elements, vitamins, enzymes and growth promoting substances that are necessary to give strong, vigorous plants, that will produce heavy crops and tasty fruit.
- organic liquid compound fertilizer extracted from vermicompost
- certified for organic use (OF&G)
- enhances vitamin, sugar and protein levels
- stimulates germination, root & plant growth
- increases crop yield
- improves soil structure
- child & pet safe
- provides plants with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of pests and plant disease
- helps plants to recover faster from replanting and climatic conditions
- no risk of burning the plants
- makes up to 200L of feed
Dilute Soil Extract with water and spray the plants or soak the soil around the base of each plant. Use on fruits and vegetables around the house and garden. Start feeding when flowers and fruit start forming, from early spring to late summer, when plants are actively growing. Apply during the coldest part of the day (early morning or late afternoon), avoiding direct UV rays.
Fruits & Vegetables in pots: 5ML extract/1L water, feed every 10-14 days
Fruits & Vegetables in soil: 50ML extract/10L water, feed every 10-14 days
Herbs: 5ML extract/1L water, feed every 14 days
Seed inoculation: 15ML extract/0.5L water, 12H before planting
Soil improvement: 30ML extract/10L water per 2-3m2
Avoid contact with direct UV rays, which can affect the beneficial biology in the extract. Do not put any source of food into the bottle. Do not keep diluted feed.