Organic Growth Stimulant to ensure your plants grow big and healthy!
Ecoworm Soil Extract for Tomatoes & Peppers is made from organic vermicompost and is specially formulated to stimulate high-quality plant and fruit growth, adding long term fertility to soils. Being an optimum feed for tomatoes, this extract is ideally suited for peppers and chilies. It contains all the essential nutrients, trace elements, vitamins, enzymes and growth promoting substances that are necessary to give strong, vigorous plants that will produce heavy crops and tasty fruit. The blend of humic and fluvic acids along with vermicompost ensures correct feeding during successive stages of the growth cycle. Potassium rich combination of nutrients will promote healthy growth of large, tasty and juicy tomatoes.
- organic liquid compound fertilizer extracted from vermicompost
- certified for organic use (OF&G)
- child and pet safe
- contains high levels of potassium for bumper crops, and healthy, tasty tomatoes
- enhances vitamin, sugar and protein levels
- provides plants with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of pests and plant diseases
- helps plants to recover faster from replanting and climatic conditions
- no risk of burning the plants
- makes up to 200L of feed
Dilute Soil Extract into a watering can and soak the soil around the base of each plant. Use on tomatoes, peppers, and aubergines around the house and garden. Start feeding when flowers and fruit start forming and continue to feed from early spring to late summer when plants are actively growing.
50ML extract : 10L water, feed every 10-14 days
Avoid contact with direct UV rays, which can affect the beneficial biology in the extract. Do not put any source of food into the bottle. Do not keep diluted feed.